FAMILY CONSTITUTION, SUCCESSION, ESTATE PLANNING, TRUST & PRIVATE CLIENTS
We understand the importance of carrying on family business based on its values, principles, vision, ethos and also arranging for the disposal of an estate, in order to avoid future uncertainties regarding succession.
Our team advises our clients on the best way to settle estate affairs in a timely, practical and cost-effective manner so as to secure maximum value of the estate by tax planning. We further understand the many multifaceted issue/s faced by multigenerational business families, successful entrepreneurs face in relation to succession and estate planning.
We also prepare and draft wills and codicils as well as appear in family, succession, inheritance, probate and trust related matters before various courts. We have a fully equipped team to assist and advise on:
- Drafting and Formation of Family Constitution.
- Tax efficient wealth management and estate planning.
- Family succession planning (through use of trusts, etc);
- Applying for Probate and / or Letters of Administration before the High Court;
- Partition of the HUF Property;
- Wills / Codicils / Probate matters;
- Suits related to succession;
- Family Settlement Deeds; and
- Dispute resolutions and family mediations.