With the tremendous business opportunities it offers across various sectors, India has become a hub for foreign investors. Combined with our tax expertise, We at mhco, assist our clients in tapping the full potential of the Indian market whilst complying with the regulatory framework. We bring to the table customized structure options to meet the specific needs of our clients. We assist our clients on the transaction right from structuring of the inbound investment to the completion of the deal while securing maximum value for our clients. We advise foreign investors various entry strategies for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India across various sectors.
Our services in this area include:
- Advising on all legal issues relating to inbound investments;
- Assisting in documentation for inbound transactions;
- Obtaining necessary approvals from concerned authorities such as the RBI, SEBI etc.
- Assisting clients in compliances to be undertaken under FEMA;
- Registrations of the Foreign Institutional Investor and Foreign Venture Capital Funds;
- Setting up of liaison, branch, and project offices In India;
- Obtaining requisite approvals required from the regulator where investments are not permitted under automatic route.