Our Dispute Resolution Practice provides the best strategic legal advice curated for each unique situation of the client. Our team does not only imbibe legal knowledge and research skills, but also weighs each client’s objectives against reputational, legal and/or commercial risks, to arrive at a commercially viable solution.
Our team understands that dispute resolution in India can be tedious and time-consuming, and further understands the impact it has on our clients. Keeping the same in mind, our team works closely with our clients to move quickly and effectively, to ensure resolution of disputes in a time-bound and cost effective manner. We strive to support our clients through the entire dispute resolution process.
The Dispute Resolution team consists of experienced litigators who have represented clients across sectors, at various forums like:
- Supreme Court of India;
- Various High Courts;
- Various District and Small Causes Courts;
- Consumer Forums;
- Tribunals: National Company Law Tribunals (NCLT), National Company Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT), Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Arbitral Tribunals, Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), etc.;
- Governance-related issues, including key person events and manager removal;
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority; and
- Other judicial and quasi-judicial authorities.
- We represent our clients by assisting them on:
- Pre-litigation strategy;
- Domestic Arbitration: Domestic Arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996;
- Enforcement of arbitral awards: Actions to enforce and execute Foreign Arbitral Awards in India.